Get Involved: PARTNER WITH US
We look forward to partnering with foundations, individuals, universities, and other organizations to advance our work reinforcing the delivery of health care for prisoners in developing countries.
Here are some of the ways you can partner with Health through Walls:
- Become a donor to our program or sponsor one of our special events.
- Assist Health through Walls' fundraising efforts by hosting or planning a fundraising event. Assist with our annual appeal and other fundraising activities.
- Provide your expertise to Health through Walls.
- Volunteer for one of our medical missions to perform health screening and participate in providing health care to prisoners in Haiti, Dominican Republic, Jamaica or in some African countries.
- Volunteer your time or services to Health through Walls in the United States either at our Florida office, at a special event, or via the Internet.
- Provide medical consultations through our Telemedicine program via Internet. You will be able to view and interview sick prisoners and provide consultation to the prison's medical staff in countries where Health through Walls has installed Telemedicine.
- Assist in providing medical training to prison health care staff.
- Participate in educating and training prisoners and prison officers and staff about infectious and contagious disease.
- Sponsor the participation of prison authority medical and corrections staff to attend key conferences outside their country by paying their hotel expenses and airfare.
- Donate necessary supplies, medical equipment, medicines, furniture, or provide funding for these or other important materials.