This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.HealththroughWalls.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via info@HealththroughWalls.org or by replying to any email you receive from Health through Walls.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline by storing records in a locked, secure environment. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, development staff following up on a pledge or gift) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Health through Walls, Inc.
12555 Biscayne Blvd., #955
North Miami, FL 33181