- Salud Integral Penitenciaria 2014 - La Victoria, Santo Domingo Norte, República Dominicana by Fundación Génesis (video),Health through Walls and other partner organizations participate in training and start medical exams of all 8,000 plus prisoners at La Victoria prison in the Dominican Republic in effort to identify and treat HIV, TB or other infectious, contagious disease.
- Citing Vile Conditions In Many Foreign Prisons, Leahy And Inhofe Offer Bill To Spotlight Problems And Spur Reforms,Press Release, Patrick Leahy, United States Senator for Vermont, March 22, 2013.
- TB Week: U.S. Senators, Ambassador visiting Haiti prison see interaction of justice and health,
by Antigone Barton, March 18, 2013, Science Speaks: HIV & TB News
- More than a decade of countering disease and disaster in Haiti penitentiary yields results as donors turn attention to prisons,
by Antigone Barton, Science Speaks: HIV and TB News, A Project of the Center for Global Health Policy, February 26, 2013.
- Peace Corps volunteers deliver abroad - and at home,
by Helene Dudley, Speak Up, The Miami Herald, March 1, 2013.
- by John P. May, M.D., The Palm Beach Post, October 18, 2012.
- Country in Focus, The Lancet, September 2012.
- by Ishdeep Kohli, International HIV/AIDS Alliance, Thomas Reuters Alliance, 26 Jul 2012.
- Haitian prison an incubator for disease, but treatment for multidrug-resistant TB remains out of reach,by Antigone Barton, Science Speaks: HIV and TB News A Project of the Center for Global Health Policy, July 25, 2012.
- Looking forward to AIDS 2012: First prisoner networking zone, the epidemic in context, getting HIV treatment to the most people and more...,by Antigone Barton, Science Speaks: HIV & TB News, A Project of the Center for Global Health Policy, July 16, 2012.
- UNAIDS Caribbean,??June 21, 2012.
- Interview of Sandra Martin, International Committee of the Red Cross, April 19, 2012.
- LIU Brooklyn, Long Island University, March 14, 2012.
- >by Jacob Kushner, Florida Center for Investigative Reporting, November 14, 2011.
- United Nations in Haiti, July 2011.
- by John P. May, M.D., ICPA, A Publication of the International Corrections and Prisons Association for the Advancement of Professional Corrections, Spring 2010.
- Irin Global, IRIN Global, IRIN humanitarian news and analysis, a service of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, 2011.
- IRIN Global, IRIN humanitarian news and analysis, a service of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, 2011 (Video).
- John P. May, MD; Patrice Joseph, MD; Jean William Pape, MD; and Ingrid A. Binswanger, MD, MPH, Annals of Internal Medicine, 21 September 2010.
- by Severine Vanel, IRIN Global, IRIN humanitarian news and analysis, a service of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs, 2009, (Video).
- 12th Crime Congress, The Twelfth United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice, 17 April 2010.
- by John May, On the line, American Correctional Association, Vol. 33, No. 2, March 2010.
- by Deirdre Shesgreen, Science Speaks: HIV & TB News, A Project of the Center for Global Health Policy, July 31, 2009.
- Community health champion, Ana Viamonte Ros, Florida's First Surgeon General Takes her Message on the Road,HSPH News, Harvard, School of Public Health, Spring 2008.
- Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, (Video).
- Florida International Volunteer Corps.
- by Antigone Barton, Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, November 18, 2007.by Antigone Barton, Palm Beach Post, 2007 (Images).
- Palm Beach Post Profiles Physician's Donation of Expertise, Supplies to Fight the Spread of HIV in Caribbean, African Prisons,From Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, The Body/The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource, October 3, 2006.
- by Vanessa St. Gerard, Corrections Today, 2005.